Please continue to pray for:
Prayer Diary June 2017
Luke 24 v51 "While he was blessing them, he left them and was taken up to
17. We pray for the homeless, may they find settled accommodation.
18. Let us pray for our Country and all those that are going through bereavement and loss in the challenging times. Pray also for the all the emergency service personnel as they go about their demanding work.
19. We pray for our young people, especially that they will continue to realise their voice needs to be heard.
20. We pray for our Government and that they will speak for the nation as a whole.
21. We pray for all involved in education, and those sitting exams.
22. We think of all the demands on the NHS and pray that ways will be found to safeguard it.
23. We pray for all involved in the Brexit talks.
24. We pray for more of our Church Family to join us at our Prayer Meetings.
25. We ask that our worship may be pleasing to You today.
26. We thank You for our families.
27. We pray for all who give their time to run our church.
28. We pray for our whole parish.
29. We continue to pray for all those displaced by war.
30. We pray for all those who are lonely.
Prayer Diary for July 2017
John 4 v42 They said to the woman "We no longer believe just because of what you said; now we have heard for ourselves, and we know that this man really is the Saviour of the world."
1. We pray that the speaker at the Mens' Breakfast will lead others to You and deepen faith.
The Prayer Group will meet fortnightly starting promptly at 10.00 am (finish by 11.00 am) followed by coffee and cakes. All welcome.
THE PRAYER CORNER - Many thanks to Robin and Pam for setting up the Prayer Corner which is now open and available for everyone. A book has been provided in which prayers for people and situations may be written each week and at the main Sunday service, the book will be offered as part of the prayers of the Church, although individual entries will not be read out. In this way, the needs of the whole community will be brought to God as part of the Church's weekly intercessions. There is also some literature available which can be used to assist with praying, or taken away. In due course there will be a bowl and some tea-light candles. We trust this resource will be of value as a place of quiet prayer and meditation for everybody.
Prayer Partners - Prayer Partner slips for each month are usually available on the first Sunday of each month in 'The Tin' on the table adjacent to the church doors. New members of the partnership are always welcome - please contact Sally Clifton.
Read pause for thought and prayer here
Pause for Thought and Prayer is a collection of thoughts and prayers from the Church notices.