Please continue to pray for:
Luke 24 v36 While they were still talking about this, Jesus himself stood among them and said to them, "Peace be with you."
20. May we all learn to put You first.
21. Let us pray that seeds will take root among those who attend Messy Church today.
22. We pray for all in authority that they may truly represent all the needs.
23. We pray that all Christians, or whatever denomination, in this area, may visibly work together in Your Name.
24. We give thanks for all who preach Your Word and make also make it part of their lives.
25. We pray for all in this parish, and surrounding areas.
26. We thank you that we live in an area of stability, and pray that it may not be unachievable in worn torn area too. We pray that we may all be led by Your Holy Spirit.
27. As the Prayer Group meets to pray for this parish and the whole world, may we seek Your will.
28. We pray for a desire to know You more.
29. We give thanks for times of relaxation.
30. We think of all those either awaiting exam results or soon to sit exams, and ask that You will give them Your Peace.
31. We thank You for all the signs of growth in nature, and ask that You will help us to be good stewards of all around us.
Prayer Diary June 2017
Luke 24 v51 "While he was blessing them, he left them and was taken up to
The Prayer Group will meet fortnightly starting promptly at 10.00 am (finish by 11.00 am) followed by coffee and cakes. All welcome.
THE PRAYER CORNER - Many thanks to Robin and Pam for setting up the Prayer Corner which is now open and available for everyone. A book has been provided in which prayers for people and situations may be written each week and at the main Sunday service, the book will be offered as part of the prayers of the Church, although individual entries will not be read out. In this way, the needs of the whole community will be brought to God as part of the Church's weekly intercessions. There is also some literature available which can be used to assist with praying, or taken away. In due course there will be a bowl and some tea-light candles. We trust this resource will be of value as a place of quiet prayer and meditation for everybody.
Prayer Partners - Prayer Partner slips for each month are usually available on the first Sunday of each month in 'The Tin' on the table adjacent to the church doors. New members of the partnership are always welcome - please contact Sally Clifton.
Read pause for thought and prayer here
Pause for Thought and Prayer is a collection of thoughts and prayers from the Church notices.