Please continue to pray for:
Acts 5 v12 "The apostles performed many miraculous and wonders among the people...."
23. We pray for all those who are housebound.
24. We pray for open minds and hearts to receive Chris' Word from You.
25. We pray for all our politicians that they work for the good of the country and not to score points for their own party.
26. We pray for the EU that they also will work for the greater good.
27. We thank you for listening to our prayers and acting for our good.
28. We pray for all who do not know which way to turn, especially that they are open to Your Word.
29. We pray for all schools in the UK, that they might feel the privilege of learning to the best of their ability.
30. We pray that each one may be valued by us in the same way that You love them.
Hebrews 13 v6. So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?"
The winter is past, Spring has come. Flowers appear on the earth; the time of singing has come.Song of Solomon 2:11-12
The Prayer Group will meet fortnightly starting promptly at 10.00 am (finish by 11.00 am) followed by coffee and cakes. All welcome.
THE PRAYER CORNER - Many thanks to Robin and Pam for setting up the Prayer Corner which is now open and available for everyone. A book has been provided in which prayers for people and situations may be written each week and at the main Sunday service, the book will be offered as part of the prayers of the Church, although individual entries will not be read out. In this way, the needs of the whole community will be brought to God as part of the Church's weekly intercessions. There is also some literature available which can be used to assist with praying, or taken away. In due course there will be a bowl and some tea-light candles. We trust this resource will be of value as a place of quiet prayer and meditation for everybody.
Prayer Partners - Prayer Partner slips for each month are usually available on the first Sunday of each month in 'The Tin' on the table adjacent to the church doors. New members of the partnership are always welcome - please contact Sally Clifton.
Read pause for thought and prayer here
Pause for Thought and Prayer is a collection of thoughts and prayers from the Church notices.