Please continue to pray for:
Luke 11 v10 "For every one who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened......................................
22. We give thanks for our Government, and pray for a return to Christian values.
23. We pray for all who live in this parish, and those who attend our schools.
24. We thank you for education and ask that all learning may be used to improve the life of those around us.
25. We pray for Chris as he delivers Your Word and ask that we may be open to all You have for us and that we may receive it, in faith.
26. May we take time to reflect on our lives and whether we are living in a way that reflects Your Glory.
27. We continue to pray for all the areas of the world where there is political unrest.
28. We pray for our enemies and those who oppose our ideas.
Proverbs 11 v2 "When pride comes, then comes disgrace, but with humility comes wisdom."
1. We continue to pray for the NHS and all those who dedicate their working lives to helping those in need.
2. We pray for all those known to us who have any kind of need and ask You to show us where we can help.
3. As the Prayer reconvenes today help us to pray in Your Name.
Jesus' promise to you "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. -For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened. Matt 7:7-8
The Prayer Group will meet fortnightly starting promptly at 10.00 am (finish by 11.00 am) followed by coffee and cakes. All welcome.
THE PRAYER CORNER - Many thanks to Robin and Pam for setting up the Prayer Corner which is now open and available for everyone. A book has been provided in which prayers for people and situations may be written each week and at the main Sunday service, the book will be offered as part of the prayers of the Church, although individual entries will not be read out. In this way, the needs of the whole community will be brought to God as part of the Church's weekly intercessions. There is also some literature available which can be used to assist with praying, or taken away. In due course there will be a bowl and some tea-light candles. We trust this resource will be of value as a place of quiet prayer and meditation for everybody.
Prayer Partners - Prayer Partner slips for each month are usually available on the first Sunday of each month in 'The Tin' on the table adjacent to the church doors. New members of the partnership are always welcome - please contact Sally Clifton.
Read pause for thought and prayer here
Pause for Thought and Prayer is a collection of thoughts and prayers from the Church notices.