Please continue to pray for:
Prayer Diary for July 2017
John 4 v42 They said to the woman "We no longer believe just because of what you said; now we have heard for ourselves, and we know that this man really is the Saviour of the world."
15. We pray for Chris, Sarah and their family and Robin, Pam and their family, and thank you for all they do in Your Name.
16. Christian Fun Day on Luxford Field - let us pray for good weather.
17. We pray for all school sport's days, may they help cement Community Fellowship.
18. We thank You for all our essential services, may they realise how much they are valued.
19. We thank You for friends and pray that each person will feel part of a fellowship.
20. We pray for all those involved in the Brexit Negotiations.
21. We pray for safety as we travel to Summer Events.
22. We thank you for New Members of the Prayer Group, and pray that others will join us in praying for the whole parish and the wider world.
23. We thank You that we are able to Worship freely, let's pray that we don't take this lightly, and use the time wisely to consider how we can help the Syrian people.
24. We thank You for all those who teach, and pray that You will make this an enjoyable experience.
25. Help us to share what we have and so draw others to You.
26. We thank You for the wonder of Creation and ask forgiveness for those times when we don't look after it well.
27. We pray for all in work. May they feel fulfilled and valued.
28. As families take their holidays, may this be a time of special memories for them.
29. We pray for all awaiting operations and may they put their trust in You.
The Prayer Group will meet fortnightly starting promptly at 10.00 am (finish by 11.00 am) followed by coffee and cakes. All welcome.
THE PRAYER CORNER - Many thanks to Robin and Pam for setting up the Prayer Corner which is now open and available for everyone. A book has been provided in which prayers for people and situations may be written each week and at the main Sunday service, the book will be offered as part of the prayers of the Church, although individual entries will not be read out. In this way, the needs of the whole community will be brought to God as part of the Church's weekly intercessions. There is also some literature available which can be used to assist with praying, or taken away. In due course there will be a bowl and some tea-light candles. We trust this resource will be of value as a place of quiet prayer and meditation for everybody.
Prayer Partners - Prayer Partner slips for each month are usually available on the first Sunday of each month in 'The Tin' on the table adjacent to the church doors. New members of the partnership are always welcome - please contact Sally Clifton.
Read pause for thought and prayer here
Pause for Thought and Prayer is a collection of thoughts and prayers from the Church notices.