Please continue to pray for:
Prayer Diary for March 2019
John 8v7... "If any of you is without sin, let him be the first to throw a stone at her."
14. We pray for all those with mental illness, may they be treated more quickly.
15. We pray that You will lay on the hearts of those who are able to use their God given gifts in Your service, however small it serves.
16. We thank You for all those who give of their time to prepare the church for worship.
17. At this crucial time we pray that Your will be done in the Brexit negotiations. May we as a Country turn to You.
18. We give thanks for the signs of Spring.
19. We pray for children everywhere, may they have the opportunity to grow up knowing You.
20. We pray for all in education, pupils, teachers and governors.
21. We pray for all attending the Lent Course, may this be a real time of reflection, and concentration.
22. We pray for all the children we support through Compassion.
23. We pray for all who are involved with Sports' Injuries.
24. We pray that You will make us an expectant congregation today, and that we think about and act on Your Word for each of us.
25. We give thanks for our doctors, surgeons and paramedics, may they be guided in all that they do in Your Name.
26. We pray for all our Farmers.
27. We pray for all the war torn areas of the world, and the safety of the civilians.
28. We pray for the European Union.
29. We pray for those who are uncertain what the future holds, and do not have the security of Your Peace.
30. We thank You for the Bible and all it teaches us.
The Prayer Group will meet fortnightly starting promptly at 10.00 am (finish by 11.00 am) followed by coffee and cakes. All welcome.
THE PRAYER CORNER - Many thanks to Robin and Pam for setting up the Prayer Corner which is now open and available for everyone. A book has been provided in which prayers for people and situations may be written each week and at the main Sunday service, the book will be offered as part of the prayers of the Church, although individual entries will not be read out. In this way, the needs of the whole community will be brought to God as part of the Church's weekly intercessions. There is also some literature available which can be used to assist with praying, or taken away. In due course there will be a bowl and some tea-light candles. We trust this resource will be of value as a place of quiet prayer and meditation for everybody.
Prayer Partners - Prayer Partner slips for each month are usually available on the first Sunday of each month in 'The Tin' on the table adjacent to the church doors. New members of the partnership are always welcome - please contact Sally Clifton.
Read pause for thought and prayer here
Pause for Thought and Prayer is a collection of thoughts and prayers from the Church notices.