Please continue to pray for:
Prayer Diary for May 2019
John 15 v9 "As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love."
24. We lift our world to You, and ask that we learn to use our free will in such a way that everyone benefits.
25. We give thanks for all those who work or live in the parish.
26. We pray that You will fill us with Your Holy Spirit.
27. We pray for our Emergency Services.
28. We thank You for our Government and pray that they turn to You first in all the decisions they make on our behalf.
29. We pray for all those taking exams.
30. We thank You for Your healing power, whether it be by prayer alone or in the hands of Surgeons and Doctors.
31. We thank You for the abundance which we find here in the United Kingdom, and we pray that other parts of the world, not so lucky as we are, may receive all that they need.
Prayer Diary for June 2019
Galatians 5 v l4 The entire law is summed up in a single command: "Love your neighbour as yourself."
1. We ask that You will be with us as we pray for the parish and the world, in Your Name.
2. We thank You that we welcome all who come through our doors, and we pray that You will continue to make us a welcoming church.
3. We pray for the leaders of all groups of people, may they act for the good of all.
4. We pray for all those who feel unsettled in their land, may they find peace.
5. We pray that You will use us in Your Service, and that You will equip us with the right words and may You receive the glory.
6. We pray for Chris, Sarah and their family.
7. We thank You for our leisure activities.
8. We continue to pray for all who work or live in this parish and the surrounding parishes.
9. Today we pray for a worldwide fresh outpouring of Your Holy Spirit - people are thirsty Lord.
The Prayer Group will meet fortnightly starting promptly at 10.00 am (finish by 11.00 am) followed by coffee and cakes. All welcome.